After having dinner, getting the kids to bed & doing the dishes, I forced myself to go back into the office and finish today’s bookwork before I wrote this post. I did get it finished too, apart from one bill I have to yell at Sensis about. My aim is to have the books up-to-date each Monday and I didn’t want to start Tuesday with that hanging over me. All I really wanted to do though was write. The term is ‘eating frogs’ – referring to doing what you don’t want to do, first, then enjoying your pleasant task afterwards. Frog eaten, commence writing (it’s 21:41). Oh the life of a Work at Home Mum.
So many people on Twitter had a rough day today. I had a love/hate thing going on:
– Getting out of bed
– Paying bills
– Having to cook dinner
– Having to do the dishes
– Being able to get out of bed
– Having money to pay the bills (this week!)
– That it was OUR bookwork
– That there was food in the fridge to cook
– That dirty dishes meant full tummies
– Hearing about Miss 6’s day at school
– Blowing raspberries on Miss 2’s belly and hearing her cackle. Not laugh, not chuckle, actually cackle.
Overall, I guess today was more Love than Hate. Silver linings and all that. Bring on Tuesday.